I am not holding back today. I am a procrastinator. I start things and don't finish them. Then, I start other things and just keep piling on the unfinished projects. My sewing table is in my bedroom- some of those unfinished projects are the first things I see when I go to sleep and when I wake up. There are other stuffed in different areas of my house, too. I feel like a failure for not getting things done and I feel guilty and I feel like I just can't catch up.
So, this time, instead of setting easy goals for the second quarter of the Finish-A-Long, I am going all out! I am being real.
1. Hannah's baby quilt. She will be 3 in August. Maybe I can finish it before then? I am hand quilting it, so it will take awhile. I did get the perle cotton thread I needed.
3. A doll quilt. I just need to hand stitch the binding on this quilt. I cut the squares about 5 years ago as a leaders and enders project. The top was quilted in February as my first practice at free motion quilting.
4. More doll quilts. They were ironed before the kids got to them. Maybe I will make them into one larger quilt instead.
9. Doll dresses. The top two need hems. The bottom ones have hems but need finished tops.
10. Fleece kittens. I had a "kitten" theme for my daughter's second birthday back in August and wanted to make fleece kittens as favors. I didn't get enough finished. Maybe we can do kittens again for her 3rd birthday.